Thermo Scientific Heratherm™ Advanced Protocol Security Ovens include an extra layer of security for applications where process reliability and security are paramount. Ovens incorporate the benefits of the Advanced Protocol line, with additional safety features for ultimate sample protection. Standard over-temperature alarm and an additional undertemperature alarm ensure that your samples stay at the correct temperature; door lock prevents from disruption, tampering or accidental opening, and door alarm notifies the operator when door is left open accidentally, preventing the temperature from deviating.
Choose between gravity or mechanical convection. Gravity convection units are designed to protect delicate samples while offering temperature uniformity of ±2.5°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.3°C at 150°C. Mechanical convection models provide temperature uniformity of ±1.5°C or better, and temperature stability of at least ±0.2°C at 150°C.
- Broad temperatures range—up to 330°C
- Optional sample sensor provides exact temperature of sample on display
- Auto-dry function deactivates oven when the samples are dry, saving energy (optional sample sensor is required to utilize this feature)
- Mechanical convection models: fan speed adjustable for application flexibility
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly on / off cycles
- Stainless-steel interior is easy to clean and corrosion resistant (steel quality AISI 304)
- Programmable controller for temperature ramps and dwells
- Up to 10 programs can be saved, each with 10 discrete steps
- Electronically controlled fan speed and damper position can be incorporated
- Programs can be repeated automatically
- Access port allows the introduction of sensors for independent data monitoring
- Simple calibration routine ensures temperature accuracy over time
- Boost function enables rapid heating up—no need to operate the oven 24/7
Supplied with two shelves, with a maximum load of 25kg (55lbs) per shelf. Additional shelves are available separately.