Perfect for plant, field, or lab, the Thermo Scientific Orion™ AQUAfast™ AQ3010 Turbidity Meter is a simple yet powerful turbidity meter with impressive features. Autoranging from 0 to 1000 NTUs, the AQ3010 meter generates an accurate turbidity reading in seconds, and results are easy to read and record from the large, bright LCD display.
- Ergonomic IP67 turbidity meter for lab or field use
- Uses Nephelometric principle with 90° detection
- In many locations a separate light cap or shield is not needed
- Meets ISO 7027 and offers consistent light source for greater accuracy
- No mixing or diluting with EPA-approved polymer bead primary standards for faster calibration
Ordering Alerts: Replacement products include: Parts Set AC301S, Silicone Oil and Cloth AC3SIL, and Vial AC3V25. Other accessories include Cleaning Brush AC3CBR and Formazin Turbidity Standard (4000 NTU, 475mL) AC45FZ.
Warranty and Service Offering: 3 years
Certifications: CE, TUV 3-in-1 for CSA-US, FCC part 15