Record accurate and reliable pH, mV, ORP and temperature measurements with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Star A211 pH Benchtop Meter, ideal for a wide range of applications and advanced pH analysis in the lab. Perform up to a five point pH calibration, log up to 2000 data point sets with time / date stamp and easily transfer calibration and data logs via USB or RS232 to a printer or computer with free downloadable Orion™ Star Com software. Use the included electrode stand to easily place sensors in samples and simplify storage to minimize breakage.
Navigation is fast and simple due to the comprehensive keypad with menu-specific function keys, dual purpose scroll/shortcut keys, plus power, measure, log view and stirrer keys that ensure easy operation. All setup menus are in one location with direct access using a single shortcut key so you can quickly access, evaluate and change measurement and instrument settings.
- Measure pH, mV, relative mV or ORP with temperature
- Perform up to a five point pH calibration using automatic buffer recognition of NIST or DIN buffer groups with choice to manually enter custom buffer values
- Calibration editing option allows individual points to be fixed without a full recalibration
- Informative, easy-to-read backlit graphic display with clear onscreen instructions simplifies operation
- Capture your critical readings with measurement stability indicator and selectable read modes – Auto-Read holds a stable reading, Continuous shows changing readings with hold option and Timed logs data at specific intervals
- Eliminate the need for magnetic stir bars using the meter-controlled stirrer probe to uniformly mix solutions
- Data log collects and date/time stamps up to 2000 measurement sets with optional sample ID and user ID
- Calibration log stores ten most recent calibrations
- Non-volatile meter memory ensures your data and settings are protected, even with loss of power
- Orion Star Com software facilitates data transfer to a computer via USB or RS232 connections
- Flexible power options with universal power adapter or optional AA batteries
- IP54-rated housing resists dust and splashes and can be wall-mounted if table space is limited
- Meters include CE, TUV 3-in-1 and FCC Class A certifications and 3-year replacement warranty