Thermo Scientific Orion™ Star™ A111 pH Benchtop Meters make it easy and affordable to take simple, accurate pH measurements. A large LCD displays pH or mV readings along with temperature. Icons provide quick updates on battery life, electrode status and calibration information. Simple button layout and onscreen messages help with calibration and setup menu choices.
- Large, informative screen clearly shows the main information, including pH or mV reading, temperature, meter mode, calibration information and power source
- Don't miss a reading — AUTO-READ™ locks in the stable reading on your screen and ready indicator alerts when readings are stable
- Up to three point pH calibration
- Automatic recognition of USA/NIST and DIN buffers
- Easily recall calibration slope data for procedure checks
- Non-volatile memory holds up to 50 data points
- Included electrode arm and newly-designed probe holder make it easier to maintain and place probes into samples
- Plug the meter into almost any power outlet with the included universal power adapter, or use four AA batteries (sold separately) to run the meter on DC power
- The IP54-rated housing can handle splashes and can be wall-mounted if table space is a problem
Cat.No. 2180-STARA1110 includes electrode arm with redesigned holder and universal power adapter
Cat.No. 2180-STARA1115 includes 9157BNUMD Orion Triode 3-in-1 pH/ATC probe; Solution kit (60mL each of pH 4, 7 and 10 buffers; storage solution and cleaning solution); electrode arm with redesigned holder and universal power adapter.
Cat.No. 2180-STARA1116 includes includes GD9156BNWP Orion Green electrode; 927007MD Stainless Steel ATC Probe; electrode arm with redesigned holder and universal power adapter.