UVP J-Series Meters are photovoltaic devices for accurate and repeatable readings of shortwave and longwave UV sources. The durable plastic housing withstands heavy, sustained use. Meters are self-powered for maximum portability. Additional features include:
- Two scales for low and high intensity readings
- A three-foor (0.9m) cord connects the sensor to the meter for remote readings
- Infrared filter assures accurate readings when measuring light sources producing infrared radiation
- The 5X attenuation screen can be used for very high intensity lamp measurements
- All meters and sensors are calibrated to meet UVP's published standards and NIST
The J-221 meter measures the intensity of 365nm longwave UV. The sensor is sensitive within a range of 300-400nm with a peak sensitivity at 365nm. Intensity rwadings are 0-1200 µW/cm2 (A Scale) and 1000-6000 µW/cm2 (B Scale). J-221 meters comply with MIL STD 45662-A.
The J-225 meter measure the intensity of 254nm shortwave UV. The sensor is sensitive within a range of 220-280nm with a peak sensitivity at 254nm. Intensity rwadings are 0-2400 µW/cm2 (A Scale) and 2000-12000 µW/cm2 (B Scale). J-221 meters comply with MIL STD 45662-A.
Dimensions: 3H x 3D x 3W in. (76 x 76 x 76mm)