ZORBAX Eclipse Plus LC columns deliver reproducible separations of tough basic compounds and all other compounds, too.
- Achieve excellent peak shape and resolution for acids, bases and neutrals — without the confusion of co-elution or hidden peaks.
- Significantly reduce tailing — so you can confidently resolve difficult analytes.
- Perform ultra-fast, fast, or conventional LC under a range of temperatures, pressures, and pH conditions.
Choose from a variety of LC column dimensions — and from particle sizes of 1.8µm, 3.5µm, and 5µm.
Simple, predictable method development and transfer.
ZORBAX Eclipse LC columns let you
- Minimize tailing and maximize peak symmetry.
- Develop and transfer methods without re-validation.
- Rapidly scale from analytical to prep — or from conventional to ultra-fast methods - with particle sizes from 1.8µm to 7µm.
- Process samples up to 20 times faster — and improve resolution up to 60% — with 600-bar Rapid Resolution High Throughput Columns.
- Retain methods for the long run. Eclipse LC columns feature double endcapping and a unique bonding process — ensuring lot-to-lot consistency and extending column life.