Polymeric anion exchange packings for separation of inorganic and organic anions.
- Easily separate the eight common anions (fluoride through sulfate).
- Good separation of fluoride from the water dip.
- Use with organic solvent from 0 to 100 % for elution of hydrophobic anions or column cleaning.
- pH stable from 0 to 14.
- Use conductivity or UV detection.
- Four particle sizes: 3, 5, 10 and 12-20 µm.
- Eight column internal diameters: 1.0 to 50.8 mm.
- Two column materials: 316 stainless steel and PEEK (Cat.No. 9-79455).
- Analytical and semiprep/preparative guard columns.