Crossbond 6% cyanopropylphenyl / 94% dimethyl polysiloxane
- General-purpose low to mid-polarity phase, ideal for residual solvents analysis, alcohols, oxygenates, volatile organic compounds.
- MXT®-1301 columns are unbreakable Silcosteel®-treated stainless steel tubing.
- Thermally stable to 280°C. (Maximum temperatures listed are for 15- and 30-meter lengths. Longer lengths may have a slightly reduced maximum temperature.)
- Selectivity similar to DB-1301, DB-624, SPB-1301, SPB-624 phases.
- Equivalent to USP G43 phase.
The Rtx®-1301 column has a cyanosilicone bonded stationary phase providing lower bleed, long lifetime, and better inertness. Its polymer is fully characterized to ensure long-term reproducibility, column-to-column consistency, and low bleed, even with sensitive detectors such as ECDs, NPDs, and MSDs.
The MXT®-1301 (Silcosteel®) features rugged, flexible, inert, Silcosteel®-treated stainless steel.