The novel design of Agilent UltiMetal Plus Flexible Metal ferrules let you confidently make leak free column unions to capillary flow technology (CFT) devices. These new metal ferrules fix the problems of column breakage during installation, poor fit and damage to the fitting experienced with other metal ferrules, while providing new benefit – ease of use and inertness!
- Novel design with reduced mass and stiffness increases flexibility so ferrules gently compress around column, reducing column breakage and damage common with other metal ferrules.
- Tighter ID tolerances accommodate a wider range of tubing, reducing scrap and allowing consistent seals.
- Wide opening with new dial pack design allows touchless installation.
- Chemical deactivation provides inert surface for analysis of active analytes at trace levels.
- Visual distinction with physically unique design for each part number within the family prevents inventory mix-ups.
- Complete set of ferrules with hole sizes to accommodate all Agilent capillary columns.
- Compatible with all Capillary Flow Technology devices - recommended for CFT backflush, effluent splitting, retention gap connections, GC by GC, Dean switch, or LTM column connections.