75cm2, canted neck.
Corning BioCoat™ Gelatin Cellware provides an attachment and growth promoting substrate for the culture of a variety of cell types. Gelatin is used commonly in the culture of vascular endothelial cells, muscle, embryonic stem (ES) cells and F9 teratocarcinoma cells. It is also suitable for promoting adhesion of transfected cell types. Gelatin is a heterogeneous mixture of water-soluble proteins derived through the hydrolysis of Collagen.
Corning BioCoat™ Gelatin Cellware offers tissue-culture vessels with a uniform application of porcine gelatin.
- Promotion of cell attachment and spreading of:
- Vascular endothelial cells, i.e. BME, BAEC
- Embryonic stem (ES) cells
- C2C12 myoblasts and MM14 myoblasts
- Culture of normal and transfected F9 teratocarcinoma cells for gene expression studies
- Culture of HUVEC for E-Selectin expression and VEGF induction