Absolute filtration down to 0.2 micron
Final Filter Models D3750, D3751, and FL703X2 are used as final filter for your most critical applications. Purity is maintained with the use of hydrophilic material eliminating recontamination. Irradiated to ensure sterility, they provide bacterial free water. All have a large surface area for long life.
- 0.2 micron pore size, bubble point-tested to ensure absolute filtration.
- Extremely low extractables.
- Automatic air venting.
- Demonstrated log reduction value (LRV) of 9.38 when challenged with P. Diminuta.
Ultrafilter Models D4722 and FL550X1 provides pyrogen-free water for cell and tissue culture. Spiral-wound design allows for easy and complete sanitization and minimizes rinse-up time.
- Spiral-wound 10,000 dalton (molecular weight) cutoff.
- Short rinse-up to 18 megohm-cm.
- Polypropylene housing.
- Kit includes fittings to connect to Analytical Grade NANOpure® (series 500 only).
- No pressure gauge or special fittings needed <0.001eu/ml and 6+ log pyrogen removal.
- Easy to clean and replace.
Replacement Ultrafilter for NANOpure DIamond and EASYpure II Ultrafilter Models FL1192X1 provides pyrogen-free water (<0.001 eu/ml and 6+ Log reduction of pyrogens). Hollow fiber material allows for fast rinse up to purity. Maximum flow is maintained with very little pressure drop.