Need help choosing the best filter for your needs?
Celltreat® offers an extensive line of disposable syringe filter devices designed to provide efficient filtration of aqueous and organic solutions. They are made with a ABS housing in various diameters which contains a variety of filter types and pore sizes suitable for numerous applications. The filters are heat sealed in the housing, providing a reliable seal without the use of glues or sealants. All filters are designed with Female Luer-Lock inlets and Male Luer-Lock outlets. Non-pyrogenic and RNA/DNA-Free. Individually packed in peel-to-open paper/plastic blister packs and supplied sterile (gamma irradiated). Syringe Filters are now available bulk packed in PVDF, PES, PTFE, and Nylon membranes (nonsterile).
- PES: Low affinity for proteins and extractables, with a faster flow rate than PVDF. The 0.10µm pore size is ideal for mycoplasma removal.
- SFCA: Good for cell culture. Unlike CA, SFCA does not contain any pre-wetting agents. It is lower protein binding and contains lower extractables than standard CA.
- PVDF: Low protein binding for filtration of non-aggressive aqueous and mild organic solutions. Maximizes protein recovery. High temperature filtration.
- MCE: For filtration of aqueous solutions. Effectively binds trace proteins. Oil particulates and bacteria filtration.
- Nylon: Universal application for analytical procedures, chemical filtration, and beverage filtration.
- PTFE: Hydrophobic membrane has great temperature resistance and is ideal for degassing/clarifying aqeous samples. Strong acid and alkali solvent filtration.