Whatman Polycap capsule filters are high surface area in-line devices for applications involving large volumes of solution. The devices feature a high purity polypropylene housing that is free of adhesives or chemicals to ensure sample purity. They are available with a choice of pore sizes and are autoclavable (excluding products with a filling bell). Whatman offers a wide variety of Polycap filters to meet your specific needs.
Features and Benefits
- High surface area capsule filters
- Stepped hose barbs connect simply and quickly into tubing lines for immediate use
- Do not require expensive hardware
- Lower risk of spillage and leaks compared with traditional methods
- One capsule can act as a prefilter to another
- Can be used to dispense filtrate directly into unpressurized containers