HEPA-VENT and HEPA-CAP in-line devices are particularly suitable for the sterile venting of fermentors or reaction vessels to prevent airborne particles from entering or exiting the vessel. These lightweight filters, available in disc or capsule format, have a polypropylene housing with a glass microfiber filtration medium that is mildly hydrophobic for resistance to bacterial growth and has been laminated on both sides to prevent fiber release.
Features and Benefits
- Retains 99.97% of airborne particles ±0.3µm.
- Ideal for clean air applications
- Suitable for in-line air and gas filtration
- High flow rates with low pressure drop across the filter media
- Repeatedly autoclavable for assured sterility
- Depth filter design allows for high loading capacity