Filter solutions where very low extractables are desired and solutions containing weak solvents such as alcohols with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Rapid-Flow™ Sterile Disposable Filter Units with Nylon Membrane.
- Separates from receiver for easy access to filtrate
- Clearly marked with pore size, membrane type, catalog number, lot number and expiration date (except 115mL size) for traceability
- Leakproof screw cap eliminates pH shift in receiver to ensure longer life of stored fluids
- An ideal filtrate storage vessel
- Low extractables and naturally hydrophilic
- Contains no wetting agents and is alcohol resistant
- Red collar for easy identification of correct membrane for your application
- Padless membrane support minimizes foaming of proteinaceous samples
- Non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic
- Gamma radiation sterilized and individually bagged for a 5-year sterile shelf life
Includes: Polystyrene cover; graduated upper chamber and storage bottle; integral membrane filter; cellulosic-plugged side arm; quick-disconnect tubing adapter.