The Micro Digestor provides accurate micro Kjeldahl digestions for nitrogen determination using either 30 or 100mL flasks. Micro Digestors are fully assembled and ready to use. Simply plug into a suitable electrical receptacle and connect to a water aspirator or use in a fume hood. Requires water aspirator (not included). Additionally, the RapidStill I is an deal companion for the Micro Digestor.
Features and Benefits:
- Glass Manifold: Fumes are removed through a glass manifold with six flask ports and a serrated tip for connection to a simple water aspirator.
- Infinite Heat Control: Each heater element has an individual heat control and pilot light. The infinite heat controls have variable input from 20-100% of capacity.
- Heat and Corrosion-Resistant Cabinet: The cabinet is epoxy-coated aluminum. The top is 1 1/2-inch thick insulating board to protect wiring and controls from heat and corrosion.
- Heater Element: Each flask station has an individual 200-watt heater assembly that consists of a tubular heater element and stainless steel cup. Heaters are recessed into the top of the unit to help minimize accidental contact with the hot heater. Six stations in total.
- Adjustable Height: Two rear brackets provide adjustable mounting for the glass manifold.
- Glassware Included: Six 100mL borosilicate glass Micro Kjeldahl flasks are included with each unit.
Dimensions: 22.56"W x 9"D x 14"H