Dependability and quality at a low price. Five combination pH reference electrodes with unbreakable epoxy bodies. The rugged polymer construction can withstand ordinary laboratory use and abuse. Built into each probe is a sealed KCl/AgCl gel filled reference electrode that never needs filling.
Because they are permanently sealed, electrodes can be used in pressurized applications from 0 to 100 psig without external pressurization. The reference junction is made of polymeric material.
Electrodes are available in five styles - four with recessed bulbs and one with a flat surface. In the safeguard recessed tip design, the polymer body extends over the pH sensitive glass bulb for protection. Choose the most convenient style for your application:
- Portable Electrode Model 73-S100C. Use with most brands of hand held or other pH meters.
- Standard Electrode Model 73-S200C. The most frequently used size in classroom and laboratory, or for portable and online operations.
- Semi-Micro Electrode Model 73-S900C. Only 6mm in diameter; use in test tubes and narrow containers to measure samples as small as 0.2mL.
- Flat Surface Electrode Model 73-450C. Use for pH measurements in viscous materials and on flat surfaces such as cheese, meat, gel plates, skin and soil. Exact electrode positioning is not necessary because the four reference junctions are located next to the pH-responsive surface.
- Flask Electrode Model 73-S300C. A long, thin electrode-12" (300mm) long - for use directly in flasks and other tall laboratory vessels.
|pH range||0 to 14|
|Temperature range||0 to 100°C|
|Pressure range||0 to 100 psig|
|Speed of response||95% in less than 1 second|
Note: Krackeler electrodes are tris-insensitive.
Each electrode includes a 76cm long type RG174/U cable with a US Standard connector. BNC, radiometer and other connectors are available on special order from Krackeler Scientific.
When ordering, specify the connector type you need, or the make and model of your pH meter.
Include graphic S100CC