A patented sealed design assures moisture and dust free storage of humidity sensitive items. Cabinets are molded of a co-polyester plastic resistant to staining, crazing and chemical attack and have built-in protection that blocks 99% of UV light. Desiccant can be placed under the bottom shelf or on any shelf. A hygrometer dial in the door allows for easy monitoring of relative humidity. Carrying handles make them easy to relocate. Customized tops and bottoms allow for safely stacking of units.
- Has single latch and loops for lock or tamper evident seal
- Door opening: 11.4cm H X 22.5cm W (4.5"H X 8.9"W )
- Overall dimensions: 21.3cm H X 34.1cm W X 41cm D (8.4"H X 13.4"W X 16.3"D)
- Internal volume: 0.75 cu ft
- Shipping weight: 6.1kg (13.5 lb)
- Use with disposable or reusable desiccant (Cat.Nos. 8-F42048-0065 or 8-F42048-0100, 8- F42046-0000, 8-F42045-0200) placed under bottom shelf
- Available with gas ports to maintain gas purged environment