Protect light-sensitive liquids or dry materials from exposure. Nalgene™ Rectangular Amber HDPE Bottles take up less shelf space than traditional round bottles. These high density polyethylene bottles have a sturdy wall construction with straight sides and a wide mouth for easy filling. Excellent chemical resistance to most acids, bases and alcohols makes this container great for sampling, shipping or storing liquids or dry materials that are sensitive to UV light.
- Amber polypropylene screw closure
- Amber HDPE reduces UV light transmissions to protect light-sensitive liquids.
- Meets U.S. Pharmacopoeia 23 light transmission requirements.
- Rectangular shape is great for space saving use in the freezer to -100°C (-148°F)
- Excellent chemical resistance to most acids, bases and alcohols make these excellent containers to protect your valuable samples
- Linerless caps provide the ultimate in leakproof protection without the use of liner that can wrinkle, cause leaks or contaminate your reagents