Store, ship and package light-sensitive liquid using Thermo Scientific's Nalgene™ Narrow-Mouth Amber HDPE Lab Quality Bottles. Featuring excellent chemical resistance to most acids, bases, and alcohols, these high density polyethylene bottles are guaranteed leakproof.
- Opaque amber reduces UV light transmissions to protect light-sensitive liquids
- Meets U.S. Pharmacopoeia 23 requirements for light transmission
- Versatile bottles where exposure to light needs to be restricted
- Can be used in freezer to -100°C (-148°F) for long term storage
- Linerless caps provide the ultimate in leakproof protection without the use of liner that can wrinkle, cause leaks or contaiminate your reagents
- Includes amber polypropylene screw caps
Note: Nalgene™ LDPE, HDPE, PP and PMP containers can be used for long-term storage, but direct UV exposure should be avoided.