The CentriVap® Mobile System combines the separate components of a vacuum concentrator and cold trap into one space saving console and includes casters for portability between laboratories. The interior can accommodate a vacuum pump, which is the only additional component necessary to begin concentrating.
Notable features include
- Brushed, stainless steel and glacier white, epoxy-coated steel exterior with blue accents and four 2" diameter hard rubber casters
- Microprocessor-controlled 300-watt heater to speed evaporation by supplying a controlled amount of heat from OFF up to a maximum of 100°C in one degree increments
- Quick-Start™ One Button Start Up to simultaneously activate rotor, heater, timers and vacuum pump
- Memory to store nine user-set programs.
- CFC-free refrigeration system with ¼ hp compressor to lower temperature to -55°C in less than 20 minutes
- Centrifugal motion provided by a brushless motor capable of up to 1725 rpm
- Quick-Stop™ System to stop vacuum pump, open valve, and stop rotor
- Automatic vacuum release valve
- Versatile 12-13mm rotor
Additional features unclude: Lid latch with safety sensor; epoxy-coated, 12" diameter chamber to accommodate a variety of rotors; large, phenol-free lid seal; built-in vacuum delay; easy-to-read LCD display; separate heat and run times, each from 1 to 999 minutes; PREHEAT button to begin set point temperature elevation; audible alarm to signal completion of set point run time; four-liter, stainless steel collector with two Quick-Disconnect™ fittings; front-mounted, stainless steel drain port with corrosion-resistant, nylon valve and grounding clip; built-in chemical trap canister; electrical receptacle for connection of accessory vacuum pump; and vacuum port with Quick-Disconnect™ fitting for connection of a gauge to monitor vacuum level.
Required Accessories: Diaphragm or Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump, Sample Tubes