The CentriVap® DNA Centrifugal Concentrator is expressly designed to speed evaporation of solvents from DNA and other very small samples. The compact benchtop cabinet houses the concentrator, DNA Rotor, diaphragm vacuum pump, two glass traps and all connecting tubing. No additional components are required to begin processing.
- Brushed, stainless steel and glacier white, epoxy-coated steel exterior with blue accents
- Two 177-milliter glass traps to protect vacuum pump and environment
- 300-watt heater
- Quick-Start™ One Button Start Up to simultaneously activate rotor, heater, timers, and vacuum pump
- Memory to store nine user-set programs.
- Centrifugal motion provided by a brushless motor capable of up to 1725 RPM
- Versatile DNA rotor to contain microcentrifuge tubes
Other features include Quick-Stop™ System to stop vacuum pump, open valve and stop rotor; automatic vacuum release valve; lid latch with safety sensor; epoxy-coated, 12" diameter chamber to accommodate a variety of rotors; large, phenol-free lid seal; built-in, corrosion-resistant diaphragm pump; vacuum port with quick disconnect fitting for connection of a gauge to monitor vacuum level; built-in vacuum delay; easy-to-read LCD display; separate heat and run times, each from 1 to 999 minutes; PREHEAT button to begin set point temperature elevation; and audible alarm to signal completion of set point run time.
Required accessories: Sample Tubes.
|Dimensions:||15.9 x 26.1 x 11.2" (W x D x H)|