The CentriVap® Benchtop Vacuum Concentrator is a compact evaporation system that uses centrifugal force, vacuum and heat to speed evaporation of multiple biological or analytical samples. As many as 132 samples may be processed at once. Sample sizes range from a few microliters up to 25 milliliters. Choose between concentrators with acrylic or glass lids, and models with Heat Boost™ feature. Heat Boost™ surrounds chamber wall to provide additional heat from OFF up to a maximum of 100°C in one degree increments. Unlike radiant lid heaters, heat is supplied within the chamber, decreasing the risk of burn injury.
- Brushed, stainless steel and glacier white, epoxy-coated steel exterior with blue accents
- 300-watt heater
- Quick-Start™ One Button Start Up to simultaneously activate rotor, heater, timers and vacuum pump
- Memory to store nine user-set programs.
- Centrifugal motion provided by a brushless motor capable of up to 1725 rpm
- Quick-Stop™ System to stop vacuum pump, open valve, and stop rotor
- Automatic vacuum release valve
- Lid latch with safety sensor
Other features include an epoxy-coated, 12" diameter chamber to accommodate a variety of rotors; large, phenol-free lid seal; built-in vacuum delay; easy-to-read LCD display; separate heat and run times, each from 1 to 999 minutes; PREHEAT button to begin set point temperature elevation; audible alarm to signal completion of set point run time; electrical receptacle for connection of accessory vacuum pump; and vacuum port with quick disconnect fitting for connection of a gauge to monitor vacuum level.
Required Accessories: CentriVap® Cold Trap, Rotor, Diaphragm or Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump, Sample Tubes.