The CentriVap® Acid-Resistant Vacuum Concentrator with glass lid is a compact evaporation system that utilizes centrifugal force, vacuum and controlled heat to rapidly concentrate multiple small samples containing chemicals such as 0.1 to 1% TFA, hydrochloric acid, acetic acid, hydrobromic acid, ammonium hydroxide and sodium hydroxide. Components in the vapor path are constructed of corrosion-resistant materials for long life.
Concentrators have a PTFE-coated aluminum chamber with Hastelloy shaft and glacier white, epoxy-coated steel exterior with blue accents. Exclusive features include ceramic ball bearings, 300-watt heater, Quick-Start One Button Start Up to simultaneously activate rotor, heater, timers and vacuum pump and memory to store nine user-set programs.
Other features include:
- Centrifugal motion provided by a brushless motor capable of up to 1725 RPM
- Quick-Stop System to stop vacuum pump, open valve and stop rotor
- Automatic vacuum release valve
- Lid latch with safety sensor
- Epoxy-coated, 12" diameter chamber to accommodate a variety of rotors
- Large, phenol-free lid seal
- Built-in vacuum delay
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Separate heat and run times, each from 1 to 999 minutes
- PREHEAT button to begin set point temperature elevation
- Audible alarm to signal completion of set point run time
- Electrical receptacle for connection of accessory vacuum pump
- Vacuum port with quick disconnect fitting for connection of a gauge to monitor vacuum level