The Bransonic® table top cleaners include the same high power transducers found on industrial systems sold to the automotive, electronics, and metalworking industries. These Langevin-type metal/ceramic devices use engineered ceramics to assure both durability and power. Coupled with a new sweep frequency capability, they provide superior cleaning every time. They are suitable for industry, for medical and laboratory standards, and for delicate electronic parts and precious jewelry.
Typical applications for Model PC620:
- Scientific lab glassware, including test tubes, burettes and pipettes; lab sensors and instrumentation; lab fixtures and tools.
- Industry: Switches, relays and other electromechanical components; precision bearings, small stampings and machined parts; optics and related components.
- Electronics: Printed circuit boards, surface mount assemblies, flex-circuits, integrated circuits, quartz crystals, packaging components, electronic hardware.
- Medical and biological labs: Cell separation, cell disruption, cleaning of cannulae and syringes, surgical instruments, blood oxygenators, dental instruments and burs.
- Jewelry : Watches, clock movements, gemstones, findings, chains charms, coins and other collectibles, repair work.
|Overall Size||20.2" x 6.2" x 10.5"|
|Tank Size||19.5" x 5.7" x 6"|