The FirstLight® UV Illuminator represents a unique highly uniform 302nm UV excitation source for quantitative fluorescent imaging in a wide range of applications.
- Produces <5% coefficient of variance (CV) across the full filter area
- Exceptionally uniform, edge-to-edge illumination
- Accurate gel to gel comparison
- Uniformly ensures consistent illumination over the imaging surface resulting in high quality images
- Applications range from DNA and protein gel documentation and analysis
Achieve accurate and reproducible RNA and DNA protein results. The illuminator emits 302nm UV excitation and combined with a patented phosphor coating configuration generates exceptionally uniform UV illumination over each band and lane. Multiple gels may be placed on the surface with assurance of uniformity for each gel.
When other wavelengths are required, optional plates covert 302nm for fluorescence of various stains.
Dimensions: 11D x 14W x 5.63H in. (279 x 356 x 143mm)