UVP's patented 3UV™ Benchtop Transilluminator allows selection of 8-watt longwave, midrange or shortwave in one compact unit. The 2UV™ models allow users to switch between 302nm and 365nm UV wavelengths in one unit. A single intensity setting and 8-watt 302/365nm UV tubes are standard. Select from 20 x 20 or 21 x 25cm filter areas.
- View gels using longwave UV for extended periods of time, reducing photonicking damage
- Switch to midrange to increase the fluorescence for photodocumentation
- Use shortwave to irradiate samples
- Compact size is an alternative to larger High Performance UV Transilluminators
- Stainless steel filter assembly
Dimensions are 11D x 14W x 5.4H in. (279 x 356 x 137mm) for 3UV™ models and 11D x 14W x 4.8H in. (279 x 356 x 122mm) for 2UV™ models. Height includes UV blocking cover.
Tube, 8-watt, 254nm: 49-34-0007-01
Tube, 8-watt, 302nm: 49-34-0042-01
Tube, 8-watt, 365nm: 49-34-0006-01