Parker Zero Air Generators produce UHP zero air from house compressed air (<0.1 ppm THC), eliminating inconvenient and dangerous cylinders from the laboratory. Increase the accuracy of analyses and reduce detector cleaning requirements.
- Remove hydrocarbons to less than 0.1ppm by catalytic oxidation.
- Operate at 40 to 125psi.
- Install easily and take up little bench space.
- Maintenance kits include a final filter and a one-year supply of prefilters.
- Silent operation; minimal operator attention required.
- Models available to service up to 100 FIDs.
Model 75-83NA (Cat.No. 226-20684) is a wall-mount model. Dimensions 10" x 12" x 3".