Kimax®-HQ NMR tubes are high quality NMR tubes and are 100% gauged for wall thickness, concentricity. and camber specifications. These tubes are ideal for sealing directly to vacuum manifolds, joints, or valves.
- Attached polyethylene caps
- Sandblasted marking spot
- OD 4.97 (+0.0000/-0.013) mm
- ID 4.20 (+0.013/-0.0000) mm
- Wall thickness 0.375 mm
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
- T.I.R. = Total Indicator Reading in inches