Thermo Scientific MaxQ™ HP Incubated Orbital Shakers easily hold six 2L flasks and allow sample viewing without disturbing chamber atmosphere. Outstanding temperature unifomity improves product yields, and the double-wall, insulated chamber contributes to optimum growth.
Twin blowers and gasketed kid ensure temperature uniformity of ±0.3°C (in flask), creating an ideal environment for temperature sensitive cultures and heavy product loads. Durable components for long life, such as the molded, clear acrylic lid with triplepoint reinforced hinges to withstand years of use without cracking or discoloring.
- Microprocessor functions are calibrated easily via keypad
- Run and setpoints for temperature, speed and time can be viewed simultaneously on 20-character backlit display to minimize errors when inputting paramenters
- Alphanumeric status messages show cycle status
- Menu-driven programming makes parameters quick and easy to access
- Spill tray, sealed mechanism and control panel, and outside-chamber location of electronics ensure that shaker components are not damaged by spills
- Audible/visual over- and undertemperature tracking alarms ensure product protection
- Separate adjustable overtemperature safety alarm with independent probe provides additional backup
- Audible/visual, high/low rpm tracking alarms alert to speed deviations
Platform not included.
|Capacity||6 x 2L Erlenmeyer or 4 x 2800mL Fernbach flasks|
|Speed Range||25 to 525rpm ±1rpm|
|Orbit||1 in. (2.5cm)|
|Temperature||Range||5°C above ambient to 80°C (176°F)|
|Uniformity||±0.3°C at 37°C, ±0.6°C at 60°C, ±1.0°C at 80°C (in flask)|
|Timers||Continuous operation (hold) or timed operation from 1 minute up to 199 hours and 59 minutes|
|Platform L x W||18 x 18 in. (47.5 x 47.5cm)|
|Interior D x W x H||21.2 x 21.4 x 12.6 in. (53.8 x 54.4 x 32cm)|
|Exterior L x W x H||29 x 24.3 x 20.9 in. (73.7 x 61.7 x 53.1cm)|
|Electrical Requirements||120V 60Hz, 6.5A or or 230V 50/60Hz, 3.2A|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|