Choice of two platform sizes maximizes capacity
When a reliable solution for sensitive cell cultures needing protection from contamination is needed, choose from the Thermo Scientific MaxQ™ High Performance line of shakers. Available in two sizes, the Model 416 and 430 Tabletop Shakers are designed to operate in reach-in incubators, environmental rooms, or on lab benches. The wide speed range, from 25 to 525 rpm, provides a "hard shake" for bacteria.
Combining high durability and capacity with unequalled ease of use, shakers feature a proprietary triple-counterbalanced rugged mechanism to prevent vibration, allowing the unit to run smoothly with heavy, out-of-balance loads. The biggest platform available on the market, this shaker features wide-range speed, low heat output motor, and spill-resistant design.
Every part, from the large rubber block vibration isolator feet, to the thick machined aluminum platform, is designed to last through years of nonstop use.
- Backlit display shows run and set points of temperature, speed and time simultaneously which can be viewed in brightly or dimly lit conditions
- Easy programming with icon-based keys and alphanumeric messages
- Leading Class Temperature Uniformity of +/-0.2°C provides optimum growth conditions
- Remote alarm contacts permit connection to central alarm system safeguards shaker and samples
- Set Point Security protects inadvertent shaker parameter changes
- Low 4°C temperatures can be achieved even in high ambient conditions due to laminar airflow
- Low heat 24V DC motor with moisture resistant electronics provides continuous maintenance free operation
- HEPA filtration patented horizontal air flow reduces risk of cross contamination
|Speed Range||25 to 525 rpm ±1 rpm|
|Orbit||1 in. (2.5cm)|
|Timer||Continuous or timed from 1 min. up to 199 hr., 59 min.|
|Operating Humidity Range||80% RH at or below 31°C (87.8°F), decreasing linearly to 50% RH at 40°C (104°F)|
|Operating Temperature Range||4° to 40°C (39.2° to 104°F)|