Compact in size, MixMate® effectively mixes and vortexes very small volumes of aqueous solutions and suspensions in a wide variety of micro test tubes or plates. MixMate® features 5 preset programs that are optimized for mixing 02 ml PCR to 2.0mL micro test tubes, 96- and 384-well PCR, as well as shallow and deepwell plates at a maximum mixing frequency of up to 3,000 rpm.
MixMate® is ideal for: controlled mixing of PCR, restriction or other enzymatic reactions; controlled incubation of absorption, blocking or reaction preparations; resuspension of DNA, RNA, protein or cell pellets in tubes and plates; and vortexing in micro test tubes as well as 15 x 50mL conical screw-cap tubes.
Efficiently mixes small volumes in less than 1 minute
- 96- and 384-well plates (skirted, semiskirted or unskirted PCR plates, MTPs, DWPs)
- Reaction tubes (PCR strips, 0.2/0.5/1.5/2.0 ml)
2DMix-Control for fast and efficient mixing
- Optimized mixing
- Anti-spillage technology
Smooth mixing that is safe and easy to use
- Preprogrammed soft keys
- Reliable universal holder
- Digital display
- 3-in-1 format (mixes plates/tubes and vortexes)
- Smooth and quiet run
- Firm and stable on the workbench
Vortex function "add-on"
- Touch-vortex with intelligent 2 s over run
- Continuous vortexing across the entire mat
MixMate® is delivered with three tube holders: Tube Holder 96 for 96-well PCR plate (semiskirted or unskirted) or 96 x 0.2mL micro test tubes, a 24 x 0.5mL tube holder and a 24 x 1.5/2.0mL tube holder (tube holders are also sold separately as replacement parts).