Capture and print images with this easy to use system for basic gel documentation. Users can observe fluorescent gels via the unique viewport window, which also blocks UV and allows researchers to safely see the gels when illuminated by the UV transilluminator. The high resolution 10.0 megapixel digital camera (specifications subject to change) captures brilliant color images. Print 4 x 6" lab quality prints to the color printer included with the system. Images can also be saved on the camera’s memory card. Capture images up to 21 x 26cm.
This stand alone system does not require a computer; however, it is possible to connect to a PC with a USB cable for downloading images to the PC.
- Digi Camera Megapixel digital color camera and with zoom lens
- Lightweight hood with handles
- Color printer with 108 sheets of paper
- EtBr filter
- Choice of transilluminators (variety of filter sizes and UV wavelengths available); M-20V and M-26V include High, Medium and Low variable intensity settings
- 3 digit resettable combination lock
Gel Tray, Acrylic 10.75" W x 9"D: 49-85-0007-05
Software, Doc-ItLS Analysis: 49-97-0185-02
Converter Plate, UV to White Light: 49-38-0191-04
Converter Plate, 302nm to 365nm: 49-38-0325-01
Converter Plate, Visi-Blue™, UV to 460-470nm: 49-38-0200-04