The innovative, compact design of the ColonyDoc-It™ Imaging Station enables users to process automated, fast and accurate colony counting. The upgraded high resolution 14.7 megapixel digital color camera is specifically designed to capture white light and fluorescent marked colonies and a wide array of samples. The sophisticated yet intuitive system offers researchers easy detection of bacteria, yeast and mold colonies and decreases time to count. The ColonyDoc-It™ offers the following features:
- Acquire high resolution colony images with a high resolution megapixel digital color camera
- Select from several light sources (darkfield, white light epi and transillumination white light, epi blue light) for illuminating a wide range of stained media
- Visualize GFP fluorescence detection with epi blue light and optional GFP filter
- Slide filter selector to either of the two positions, a wide range of filters are available
- Use pour, spread and spiral plates and filters with sizes from 33 to 150mm
- Capture colony sizes as small as 0.08mm
- Generate fast automatic and accurate colony counting with detailed statistics
- Define parameters including eight color differentiation, split or merge, filter by group or size
- Doors (detachable) create a darkroom environment
The ColonyDoc-It™ software loads on your computer for camera control, image capture and analysis. See live preview of the images on your monitor. In addition to colony counting, the easy to use software offers many imaging and reporting tools and supports compliance with 21 CFR Part 11. The software enables users to save images in multiple file formats and export data to Excel.
Applications include fluids contamination, microbiology studies, antibiotic testing and hygiene studies.
System includes: Colony Doc-It™ Imaging Station, DigiCam 110 digital color camera (camera specifications subject to change), colony counting software (compatible with Windows XP). Computer and monitor sold separately.
Thermal Printer: Document archive quality, 256 gray scale images. Print low cost prints in seconds. For printer, see Cat.Nos. 49-89-0069-06 (115V) and 49-89-0069-07 (230V). Matte (49-89-0038-01) and glossy (49-89-0174-01) paper are available.
GFP Filter: Use the GFP filter with the ColonyDoc-It’s built-in epi blue light to visualize GFP colonies in a darkroom environment. See Cat.No. 49-38-0340-01.