Cast aluminum top plate provides maximum heat transfer for excellent temperature uniformity (±6.5°C or 11.7°F). Sealed aluminum housing contains and protects controls from explosive atmospheres.
Temperature range 100–428°C. Maintains temperature within ±5.5°C (9.9°F). Features:
- UL listed explosion-proof for Class I, D atmospheres.
- Thermostatic safety is set at 243°C for added protection.
- Corrosion resistant steel case is easily cleaned and maintained.
- Accommodates up to 25 lb (11.3 kg) loads.
- Accommodates metal vessels/containers.
Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.3 x 17.8 x 19.4" 120V.