XPert™ TXE Equipment Enclosures are designed to address the needs of pharmaceutical research and quality control laboratories. It provides a safe, ventilated space for keeping powder-generating apparatus contained. Its tall 42" interior height accommodates equipment such as pill presses, grinders, crushers and sieves. HEPA-filtered air is returned to the laboratory.
These vented equipment enclosures may be ducted to the outside or connected to the FilterMate™ Portable Exhauster for HEPA and/or carbon filtered exhaust back into the laboratory.
- Patented zone-perforated rear baffle that creates horizontal laminar airflow to maximize containment
- Built-in impeller with speed control and vibration-isolation supports
- 99.99% efficient HEPA exhaust filter
- True bag-in/bag-out filter disposal system
- Static-dissipative epoxy-coated metal exterior
- Stainless steel interior sides and integral work surface
- Two adjustable height doors of 1/4" thick tempered safety glass
- Pre-wired fluorescent lamp and separate switches for blower and light
Door hinges are reversible to accommodate right or left side placement. Magnets keep doors securely closed.