The XPert™ Easy-Order includes the XPert™ Balance Enclosure, Black Solid Epoxy Dished Work Surface and FilterMate™ Portable Exhauster with HEPA Filter. Enclosures provide user protection by keeping powders, particulates and fume contained during weighing procedures. Containment enhancing features include patented, aerodynamic Clean-Sweep air foil, side-entry air foils, upper dilution air supply, upper containment sash foil, patented zone-perforated rear baffle, and static-dissipating construction.
Exclusive features include:
- Deep 23" interior to accommodate large micro or analytical balances
- Built-in top-mounted airflow monitor
- Low profile design
- Dry powder, sturdy epoxy-coated aluminum frame and steel rear panel and baffle
- 3/16" thick, non-static producing tempered safety glass sides and top for excellent visibility, ambient light and protection
- 8" high sash opening
- Ergonomic 1/4" thick tempered safety glass angled sash that is hinged to pivot up and lock for loading
- Two utility ports
Requires exhausting to the outside or to the FilterMate™ Portable Exhauster from the top or bottom through one of two 2" x 10" rectangular openings. Includes airflow monitor with electrical cord with power pack and plug. The FilterMate™ Portable Exhauster connects to the XPert™ Balance Enclosure for ventilation without ducting to the outside. Houses a 99.99% efficient HEPA filter to rid the work area of particulate or powder contaminants (filter is included). Filter area is surrounded by negative pressure plenum so that if a leak develops, the unfiltered air is captured and refiltered.