XPert™ Bulk Powder Filtered Systems are designed to provide user protection from hazardous airborne particulates and fumes generated during powder transfer operations. Patented features include an ergonomic air foil with Clean-Sweep openings to enhance airflow and a zone-perforated rear baffle that creates horizontal laminar airflow to maximize containment.
- Upper dilution air supply with by-pass air
- Upper containment sash foil and side-entry air foils
- Stainless steel work surface with front spill trough
- Transfer caddy with caddy latch and positioning plate
- Push-button operated electric hydraulic lift mechanism for raising the container to the optimal ergonomic height
- An electronic beam to sense the location of the container and trigger the lift mechanism to automatically stop at the optimal access height
Other features include:
- Generous 30.0" interior depth and 32.0" interior height for large equipment
- Guardian digital airflow monitor
- Quiet operation from 52-67 decibels
- Tempered safety glass front sash and sides
- Ergonomic angled pivoting sash with sealed gas-assisted springs,12.0 high sash opening, 25.75" locking height and 28.75" maximum loading height
- Epoxy-coated steel exterior
- 2" square tubular epoxy-coated steel base stand
- Left-side mounted waste chute
- Fourplex electrical receptacle
- Two utility ports.
The System includes a built-in blower, 99.99% efficient HEPA filter, true bag-in/bag-out filter disposal system, and pre-wired fluorescent light and switches for blower and light. No ducting is required when exhaust air is returned to the laboratory. May also be exhausted to the outside with the addition of the optional Canopy Connection, ductwork and remote blower.