XPert™ Balance Enclosures provide user protection by keeping powders, particulates and fume contained during weighing procedures. These vented balance safety enclosures may be ducted to the outside or connected to the FilterMate™ Portable Exhauster for HEPA and/or carbon filtered exhaust back into the laboratory.
Patented features include air foil with Clean-Sweep™ openings to enhance airflow and zoned-perforated rear baffle that creates horizontal laminar airflow to maximize containment. Exclusive features include deep 23" interior to accommodate large micro or analytical balances, upper dilution air supply and upper containment sash foil.
Other features include:
- Side-entry air foils
- Built-in top-mounted airflow monitor
- Low profile design
- Dry powder, sturdy epoxy-coated aluminum frame and steel rear panel and baffle
- 3/16" thick, non-static producing tempered safety glass sides and top for excellent visibility, ambient light and protection
- 8" high sash opening (12" on tall models)
- Ergonomic 1/4" thick tempered safety glass angled sash that is hinged to pivot up and lock for loading
- Two utility ports
- Models with airflow monitor include power pack, electrical cord and plug