Paramount® Ductless Enclosures are self-contained work stations that use carbon filters to rid the laboratory of annoying or unsafe concentrations of organic solvents, formaldehyde, acid gases, ammonia, or radioisotopes. Unlike traditional fume hoods, they require no ducting so they can be moved from lab to lab. Paramount® Ductless Enclosures are capable of using both carbon and 99.99% efficient HEPA filters for removing gaseous and particulate contaminants. Filters used in the Paramount® are sold separately and come in seven types: Ammonia-Amine, Acid-Sulfur, Organic Vapor, Formaldehyde-Formalin, Radioisotope, Mixed Bed and HEPA.
Exclusive features include a patented slotted rear baffle to promote horizontal laminar air flow, Clean-Sweep™ air foil, upper containment sash foil and upper dilution air supply.
- Advanced electronic commutated motor (ECM) technology that uses less energy and runs quieter than comparable models
- Organic chemical vapor sensor to detect chemicals breaking through the filter
- Digital display of airflow and filter status
- Touchpad control of enclosure operation
- Ergonomic angled sash
- Tempered safety glass front sash and sides
- Epoxy coated aluminum frame