Designed for histology coverslipping and staining areas, the Fume Adsorber from Labconco uses activated carbon media to adsorb organic odors and noxious vapors such as xylene and toluene. Solvent vapors are trapped in the capillary-like channels of the carbon filter while clean air is recirculated into the laboratory. The low profile Fume Adsorber requires no ducting to the outside and is completely portable. They easily accommodate shallow countertops or those with overhanging cabinets. Each Fume Adsorber includes one carbon filter that adsorbs vapors from organic solvents, formaldehyde or ammonia, depending on the filter. Fume Adsorber-2 models contain two filters of the same variety. Available in two widths of 30" and 60".
- Built-in, motorized impeller to provide face velocity up to 35 fpm
- Replaceable carbon filter
- Glacier white, dry powder, epoxy-coated steel housing with perforated baffle for uniform airflow
- Clear, one-piece, 3/8" thick, shatter-resistant acrylic canopy
- Quiet operation at 58-63 dBA
- Pre-wired rear-mounted auxiliary electrical receptacle and top-mounted blower switch with circuit breaker
- Rear-mounted air sampling port
Exterior dimensions: 15.4"H x 23.4"D.
Interior dimensions: 13.5"H x 14.5"D.