Compact, benchtop Fiberglass 30 Laboratory Hoods are designed for research, educational, and clinical applications requiring small working space and efficient fume removal. The fiberglass liner is corrosion-resistant, durable, fire-resistant, and light reflective. The smooth one-piece molded construction offers fewer crevices for easy cleaning. Suitable for general chemistry applications. Explosion-proof models are available for applications involving high concentrations of flammable solvents. Choose from hoods designed to be used with a remotely-located blower or hoods that include a built-in blower.
All models have by-pass airflow design and durable glacier white, dry powder epoxy-coated steel exterior. One-piece molded fiberglass interior and pre-set baffle with flame spread index less than 25 per ASTM E-84. 3/16" thick tempered safety glass. Vertical-rising sash with epoxy-coated aluminum handle and pivoting air foil. Right-side fixture panel factory-prepared to accept up to three service fixtures, one electrical duplex, and one airflow monitor (kits are sold separately). 6.69" ID fiberglass exhaust connection.
Features of Models with Integral Blower and Light Switch:
- Built-in corrosion-resistant, direct drive exhaust blower capable of overcoming a maximum external static pressure of .12" H2O at 310 CFM (100 fpm).
- Pre-wired 100 watt, vapor-proof incandescent lighting, light, and blower switches.
Features of Remote Blower Models:
- Designed for use with remote blower (not included).
- Static pressure loss does not exceed .14" H2O at 100 fpm (310 CFM).
- Pre-wired 100 watt, vapor-proof incandescent lamp, light, and blower switches.
Features of Explosion Proof Models:
- Built-in corrosion-resistant, explosion-proof, direct-drive exhaust blower capable of overcoming a maximum external static pressure of .12" H2O at 310 CFM (100 fpm).
- Furnished without light, switches, or wiring. Wiring must conform to local codes.