Labconco Fiberglass Blowers are ideal for fume hood exhaust systems in moderate to highly corrosive conditions. The molded fiberglass reinforced polyester housing provides superior corrosion resistance, durability and long life. The impellers are made of injection-molded polypropylene and are bonded directly to the shaft to reduce maintenance and increase life. Blowers deliver as little as 325 CFM at .12" static pressure or up to 2050 CFM at 4.0" static pressure. Explosion-Proof models with non-sparking polypropylene impellers and UL listed explosion-proof motor for maximum safety are available. Fiberglass Blowers are not recommended for use with Perchloric Acid.
- Inlet and discharge diameters are sized to receive rigid PVC ducting material directly for easy installation
- Dry powder epoxy-coated base and weather cover provide long life in extreme weather
- Adjustable sheaves allow for air volume adjustment
- Low RPM for quiet operation
- Flow-through vent holes and louvers allow air circulation that cools the motor, prolonging motor life
- Self-adjusting gravity belt tightener
- Variable exhaust orientation adjusts to eight outlet positions