Labconco Coated Steel Blowers have been specifically designed to meet the demanding day-to-day ventilation requirements for a wide range of hood choices. Durable and easy to maintain, Coated Steel Blowers are the recommended accessory for fume hoods used for low to moderately corrosive applications. Explosion-Proof models features non-sparking aluminum impellers and a UL listed explosion-proof motor for maximum safety.
Coated Steel Blowers are offered in a broad spectrum of capacities from 370 to 1960 CFM at static pressures to 1.50" H20. For greater corrosion protection, refer to our Fiberglass and PVC Blowers.
- Corrosion resistant phenolic coating on impeller and housing
- Dry powder epoxy-coated base and weather cover provide long life in extreme weather
- Belt-driven with adjustable sheave saves energy and allows for air volume adjustment
- Flow-through vent holes and louvers allow air circulation that cools the motor, prolonging motor life
- Self-adjusting gravity belt tightener
- Balanced forward curved impellers
- Factory lubricated pillow block bearings
- Low RPM for quiet operation
- Variable exhaust orientation adjusts to eight outlet positions