The Precellys® 24 from Bertin Technologies is a bead-beating homogenizer dedicated to grind, lyse, and homogenize biological samples, prior to any molecules extractions.
Sample preparation can simultaneously grind up to 24 tubes of 2mL at very high speed in retaining molecular integrity. With 3-D speed motion, beads are crushing biological samples to release DNA, RNA, Proteins, or Drugs. Precellys® 24 guarantees a homogeneous and efficient homogenization combining high yield and quality analysis.
Biological samples from soft tissues (bacteria, liver, brain, leaf) to hard tissues (bones, corn, cereals, hair) can be homogenized with 7 references of beads (ceramic, metal, glass, and mix). A unique temperature controller "Cryolys" is also available for sensitive molecule extractions.
Precellys® 24 improves lab practices:
- R&D Biotechnologies – Molecular biology and Proteomic, Genotype determinations
- Pharmacology and Toxicology – Analysis of toxics, Metabolism studies
- Forensic Medicine and Molecular Biology – DNA/RNA tests, Detection of drugs
- Food & Environment – Detection of GMO, Hygiene controls
- Others – Grinding of powders, Micronisation
Precellys® 24 is the answer to your needs
- Fast and Easy loading – Homogenized up to 24 samples in 40 seconds, Press’n Block
- Flexible – Adapted protocols for micro-organisms, animal and plant tissues
- Efficient – Retained molecular integrity, Standardized and memorized protocols
- Robust and Safe – Designed for L3 laboratories, reliable machinery, security sensors
- Cross contamination free – 2ml single-use tubes, waterproof testing area
Precellys is a registered trademark of Bertin Technologies