This single-stage regulator is used for ultra-high purity carrier gas for sensitive GC applications using MS, PID, HID, or ECD detection methods. Regulator is constructed of chrome-plated brass with a stainless steel regulator diaphragm to ensure ultra-high purity control of gases. Regulator features a check valve in the CGA fitting that keeps air out during cylinder change-out and a metal valve diaphragm to ensure leak-free shut-off. 150 psig maximum delivery pressure supports ECD operation. Use when you need to reduce line pressure by 20 psi of more.
- Same purity protection as high-pressure cylinder regulators.
- Outlet pressure: 0 to 50psig
- Outlet gauge: 30" - 0 to 100psig
- Inlet connections: 1/4" FPT
- Outlet assembly: 1/4" FPT port
Order appropriate male connector, pipe-to-tube fittings separately.