Dual-Stage Ultra-High-Purity Brass RegulatorsBy Restek
These regulators are suitable when you use ultra-high-purity carrier gas for sensitive GC applications using MS, PID, HID, or ECD detection methods. They feature reduced internal dead-volume, relative to stainless steel bodies. The stainless steel regulator diaphragm minimizes non-metal parts, to help ensure ultra-high gas purity, and the metal valve diaphragm ensures leak-free shut-off.
- Most stable outlet pressure control throughout the life of a high-pressure gas cylinder.
- Secondary pressure regulation not needed.
- Oxidation-resistant, chrome-plated.
- Less internal volume than stainless steel regulators.
- Outlet pressure: 0 to 100psig
- Outlet gauge: 30" - 0 to 200psig
- Inlet gauge: 0 to 4000psig
- Outlet assembly: diaphragm valve, 1/4" tube fitting