Certified analytical reference materials (ARM™)
Absolute Standards offers the following:
- Multicomponent and single component environmental standards for U.S. EPA methods
- Appendix IX mix solutions and individual analytes
- CLP standards
- Multicomponent and single component inorganic standards for ICP-MS/AA
- Blind QA/QC samples
- Fuels: gasoline, diesel, jet and ASTM mixtures
- Custom Formulation Service
- ISO 9001 Quality System
- NIST/NVLAP PT Provider Code#: 200390-0
Absolute Standards manufactures products that lead the industry in quality and value. A certificate of analysis is included with each order. All standards are packaged in amber ampules to prevent photodegradation.
Krackeler Scientific carries many full lines of environmental standards. If you know an exact catalog number, you may find the standard online by placing it in the search box. If have any questions or need assistance, please call Customer Service at 800-334-7725 or 518-462-4281.
Contact Krackeler Customer Service for the complete Absolute Standards catalog.
P.O. Box 1849
Albany, New York 12201