The IsoTherm System specializes in cooling samples effectively and consistently at –21°C or 0°C over many hours. It consists of the following components: the IsoRack, the IsoPack, and the IsoSafe. The IsoTherm System can be used to prevent enzymes from becoming inactive, as well as for PCR sample preparation, sample transport, and slow thawing of frozen samples.
- Cooling, transport, and storage of deep-frozen samples
- Holds 24 tubes (Safe-Lock 0.5mL/1.5mL/2.0mL)
- IsoPack (cold pack): white for 0°C and blue for –21°C
- Maintains 0°C up to six hours (white), maintains –21°C up to three hours (blue)
- No more melting ice baths (reduces risk of contamination)
- All system components can be used separately
- Racks are stackable, autoclavable, markable, floatable, and they can be centrifuged in a microplate rotor