Labconco Bariatric Blood Drawing Chairs were designed with guidance from medical technologists and phlebotomists, with a design that is functional and comfortable for larger patients. The chairs are constructed of compression-molded, nylon-filled polyester with dry powder epoxy-coated 1" square tubular steel frames and molded urethane padded arms with integral coating. Chairs are available singly and with a side cabinet for storing supplies. Cabinet is epoxy-coated with laminate top and includes one slide-out tray of high impact ABS plastic, bracket and hardware to mount the interchangeable cabinet on right or left side of chair.
- Adjustable arms accommodate larger patients: a knob on each arm allows for infinite adjustment of arm height from chair seat of 8.20" to 13.20" and arm depth from chair back of 18.40" to 21.40"
- Stainless steel foot rest provides support for shorter patients
- Hinged arms may be lifted to upright vertical positions for easy chair entry and exit
- Wider chair frame accommodates larger individuals and provides a more stable base
- Weight capacity is 700 lbs.
Vinyl meets flame resistance compliance FMVSS-302, California 117 Sect. E, BIFMA Class A and UFAC Class 1. Some assembly is required. Includes a 10 year limited warranty including parts and labor.